Services We Offer
We handle all artist advance working closely with others on your staff as we define every detail and plan accordingly, hopefully removing some of their annual burden. We would manage the stages on the show days and ensure that all change overs are seamless and run on schedule. Additionally, we will coordinate the radio hosts and can act as MC in a pinch to keep things flowing smooth. Finally, we would be the main contact between you and all subcontracted production people (sound, lights, staging, video and back line companies) so you would not have to deal with any other contractors. We are also accustomed to handling hotel, transportation and hospitality advance with the artists and streamlining where possible.
- Discuss details of your event/ venue and determine your entertainment needs
- Present entertainment ideas & check routing possibilities
- Provide a list of Artists that best suits your event/ show by genre, price & availability
- Check & confirm availability of artists that you’re interested in.
Once an artist(s) is selected
- Offers are issued that are tailored to your specific event – outlining certain aspects of your event/venue that the artist needs to accept with the offer.
- Contracts reviewed and addendum attached that outlines certain specifics of your event and sent back for signatures by the artist/agent.
- We handle all the paperwork so you can focus on day to day needs - marketing/promotion/sponsors & selling tickets - which we can also help with!
- Provide you with artist media/ promo material to help promote your event.
- Artist advance (Hotels, Transportation and Hospitality etc.)
- On site coordination-Making sure your event runs smoothly (Stage manage etc.)
- Make sure Backline is to par with the artist
- Arrange & Coordinate- Sound, Lights, Staging for the day of your event/show